ESportsBattle: mission, products and goals
ESportsBattle — main disciplines, tournaments and audience
The platform includes tournaments in the following disciplines:
- Football. ESportsBattle | FOOTBALL — is one of the most popular efootball tournaments in the world. Players are professionals and amateurs who create spectacular events with fast results. Viewers get an opportunity to see qualitative live streaming 24/7. There are up to 4 matches online simultaneously. The total number of events stands at 10,000 per month. The average match duration is 10 minutes, and there are more than 40 top efootball players.
- Basketball. ESportsBattle | BASKETBALL is a regular ebasketball tournament with pro players. There are 2 matches online simultaneously. Time coverage: from 7:00 AM to 2:30 PM UTC. The duration of a match is up to 30 minutes.
- Ice hockey. ESportsBattle | ICE HOCKEY. Master Cup is the main product. Fans get access to regular ice hockey tournaments in HUT mode streamed with high-quality & precise results, combined with live analytics for each match. There are 1,000 games monthly with 2 matches online simultaneously. Daily matches — from 4:00 AM to 2:00 PM UTC. Match duration — up to 30 min. Game: NHL 2021.
- CS:GO. ESportsBattle | CS:GO is the main product. Fans get access to consistent tournaments, live analytics for each game, and competitions content. There are more than 1,500 matches in the top esports discipline monthly. CS GO 2021 tournaments attract a wide audience. Viewers get two match formats: 2x2 and 5x5. There are day and night tournament series.
Key messages of the ESportsBattle platform include:
- availability and high quality of broadcasts 24/7;
- development and popularization of cyber disciplines in cooperation with All-Ukrainian sports associations;
- creation of a large-scale All-Ukrainian community of esportsmen;
- assistance in obtaining a profession of the future — both as an esportsman and a professional backstage, career - development by recruiting and training young talents.formation of a positive image of e-sports in the eyes of modern society.
In addition to tournaments in the above disciplines, ESportsBattle provides the following types of leagues:
- ESportsBattle | FOOTBALL LEAGUE is the first national efootball (cyber) league for professional players (PRO Division) and amateurs (AMATEUR Division) supported by the Ukrainian Association of Electronic Football (UAEF). Cyber football league consists of four seasonal qualifications and a Grand Final over one year, the winner of which will receive a guaranteed place in the Ukrainian national cyber football team and will represent the country in international competitions. The league includes two divisions: ESportsBattle FOOTBALL PRO Division and ESportsBattle FOOTBALL AMATEUR Division. There are 4 FOOTBALL Season Qualifiers and FOOTBALL Grand Final. The platform is PlayStation 4, and the game is FIFA 21.
ESportsBattle Academy is an educational platform for aspiring FIFA, CS:GO, NBA gamers and esports professionals. The platform's mission is to popularize esports and raise the professionalism of specialists in this industry. ESportsBattle Academy includes:
- offline and online training programs;
- mentorship of top players and coaches;
- tournament platform;
- grants for free education. The esports academy provides aspiring athletes with the opportunity to develop in the future. Thus, training will allow young players to move more confidently towards an esports career.