Regulation on ESportsBattle Tournaments
Goals of ESportsBattle:
- development and promotion of cyber football in Ukraine;
- enhancement of sports mastery of the participants;
- attraction of new cyber sportsmen and promotion of cyber football on the Internet through online streaming.
ESportsBattle tournaments venue
Organizers communicate tournament venues once the entry lists are finalized.
A man or a woman aged 18 years and older are allowed to become participants.Organizers determine if a person is allowed to participate in the tournament.Organizers bear the costs of ESportsBattle tournaments.
The format is determined once the entry lists are finalized.
Organizers may decide to reward participants.
ESportsBattle cyber football tournament is held on the PlayStation platform which is based on FIFA 21 game. Competitions are held online. Cyber sportsmen aged 18 and older are allowed to participate in the tournaments.Organizers determine the number of cyber sportsmen allowed at ESportsBattle. Usually, 5 cyber sportsmen participate in each tournament
In ESportsBattle tournament, each cyber sportsmen is assigned to 1 team for the entire tournament.Tournament participants compete in a round-robin format.The winner of the match is determined within the main playing time*. In a “draw” match and within the main playing time, cyber sportsmen determine the game status: the “Draw Deal” does not allow to use such overtime regimes as “Golden Goal”, “Classic”, and “Penalty”. Results of a match are recorded to the tournament statistics once the playing time expired (including in a case of “Draw Deal” with actual score). * The Main Playing Times means:
- 1st time equals 45 minutes, which equals 4 or 6 natural minutes (organizers determine the format);
- 2nd time equals 45 minutes, which equals 4 or 6 natural minutes (organizers determine the format).
Determination of Tournament Winner
Each participant plays 8 matches per a tournament, including:
- 4 matches “at home”;
- 4 matches “away”
In total, the tournament comprises 20 unique matches where 5 cyber sportsmen participate. Following the results of the match, each player earns scores:
- Win: 3
- Draw: 1
- Lose: 0
If following the results of the group-phase match, two and more participants earn equal scores, their tournament place is determined:
- based on the highest win rate within all matches;
- as a result of the games held between such participants (number of scores, number of wins, the difference in goals scored and missed, number of scored goals, number of missed goals).
- by the highest difference of scored and missed goals within all matches;
- by the highest number of scored goals within all matches;
- by the least number of missed goals within all matches;
- all results of matches are recorded into the official tournament online statistics and published on ESportsBattle official sources.
Force Majeure: Replacing Participants and Cancelling Tournament
Replacing Participants of Tournament
If a cyber sportsman does not show up or cannot participate in the tournament due to a force majeure event, the participant can be replaced. Replacement of the participant may happen on short notice as well as in advance, as the case may be. Replacement of the participants is only possible within the entire tournament and never allowed for a certain match/matches.
The tournament can be cancelled due to a force majeure event, technical issues, or lack of the tournament minimum required number of cyber sportsmen. The matches of such cancelled tournaments cannot be repeated and are deemed to be cancelled.